AODD is dedicated to serving our customers and industry partners with construction projects of the highest quality. We aim to provide pre-construction consultation and accurate cost estimates with the intent to deliver finished products that are under budget and ahead of schedule. We actively coordinate with other trades, project managers and job site superintendents to be sure that responsibilities and prerequisites are clearly communicated and delivered. Our service and planned maintenance programs are offered so that equipment is maintained properly before repair or replacement is necessary. We continuously strive to learn, improve, and stand out as the overhead door & loading dock equipment company to call.
Our company values the following at its core:
- Safety – We focus on the loading dock, and we strive to provide the most up-to-date information and varied product lines so that your facility is safe and in compliance with requirements, whether they be OSHA or insurance-related. Whether the project is related to an overhead door, dock leveler, vehicle restraint, or guardrail, we are knowledgeable about ever-changing building codes and carry multiple lines of products so that we can be sure to find a solution that meets your needs at the best cost. Our main concern is that our technicians are working in safe environments and helping to ensure that end users can offer the same to their employees.
- Hard Work – We seek challenging projects in construction, and when we get on the job site our employees are well trained, both in-house and whenever possible, at our respective manufacturer’s headquarters. Our technicians, estimators, project managers, and sales team are people who glory in hard work, and are proud of everyone’s competence while not being afraid to reach out for help when necessary.
- Mechanical & Electrical Expertise – We are often the company that is called in to troubleshoot or diagnose a problem that others could not figure out. We are proud of the depth of knowledge we bring to construction projects, both in terms of mechanical know-how and electrical expertise, and our staff includes numerous certified welders, electricians, and equipment operators with decades of collective experience.
- Honesty & Integrity – We stand behind our word and workmanship, so much so that we offer an industry-leading lifetime warranty on workmanship. If we make a mistake, we acknowledge and fix it, and we constantly update and review our best practices with employees to avoid making the same mistake in the future.
- Family – We are a family company run by construction industry professionals, not by salespeople. By serving our customers as if they were our family, we help to create economic and professional opportunities for many others in our community.
- Relationships – We intend to constantly build our partnerships through mutual respect and fair business practices. In an extremely competitive, results-driven industry, we are known for our ethics and effectiveness.